We recognize the feelings, perspectives, and experiences of others and do our best to understand and support them. We treat each other as we'd want to be treated, with compassion, consideration, and professionalism.
We champion accessibility and promote an open and accessible web that incorporates inclusive design and content practices to help ensure products, services, and opportunities are available to all.
Together, we can move mountains. Together, we can pull down stars. Together, we can achieve greatness. Together, there is no limit. Together, we will change the world.
We celebrate diversity, embrace differences, and strive to create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation for those of all backgrounds.
We take great pride in our work and share personal responsibility for our collective duties and accomplishments. We trust each other and derive strength and confidence in knowing we've got each other's backs—while owning our individual successes and failures.
This is something far too often overlooked, ignored, or flat-out abandoned within company cultures, yet perhaps the most important value of them all. It's really quite simple: Be kind.
Are you an experienced front-end developer passionate about creating websites that help grow a company’s digital presence?
If so, a position at Hypha HubSpot Development might be the perfect career choice for you.
We are a HubSpot Partner Agency dedicated to achieving sustainable growth for our clients and improving the world in the process.
You will be responsible for overseeing development needs for a roster of unique clients. Working primarily with HubSpot, our Front-End Developers regularly produce assets like core site pages, landing pages and other digital materials.
- Transforming designs into front-end code on the HubSpot CMS platform that are user-friendly and accessible
- Performing routine site maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting issues
- Developing and maintaining custom reusable modules
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies and industry trends
- Gaining and maintaining relevant HubSpot Academy certifications
Qualified candidates must have
- An understanding of the web development process
- An understanding of layout aesthetics plus responsive, mobile-first and UX design practices
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience with HubSpot CMS and HubL
- Accessible website development experience, or the willingness to learn accessibility practices
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite and other content management systems like Wordpress, Shopify and Squarespace
Benefits & Other Details
- Salary: $50k–65k (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare Benefits
- 20 Days PTO/Sick Leave
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Snack Stipend via NatureBox
- Remote Work
This role will be subject to the standard Hypha interview procedure, which includes:
- Initial phone screen (30 minutes)
- Skills test
- Interview with VP of Design & Development
- Final Interview
About Hypha HubSpot Development
Hypha HubSpot Development is a HubSpot Partner Agency headquartered in New York. We help organizations leverage HubSpot to achieve sustainable growth. Our motto? Grow For Good™. Our working theory is: if we actively select great client partners and help them achieve greater success, we will all have more time to invest in making the world a better place. We see our clients as the ultimate expression and reflection of our work. As the level of trust between our team and clients deepens, so too does our resolve to take their companies from great to exceptional. With a three-year rolling client retention rate of 95%, it’s no surprise that we’re growing fast and looking for talent like you.
Hypha HubSpot Development is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for everyone, regardless of your race/ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, neurodiversity, gender identity/expression, sex, sexual orientation, or religion.
We promise to provide a positive, welcoming experience for our candidates, employees, partners, clients and vendors.
We believe the key to progress and prosperity—both personal and professional—is inclusion. Together, we can Grow For Good™.
Apply for a Role at Hypha HubSpot Development
Complete the form below and tell us about yourself and what position interests you.
Don't see an open role that's right for you? Please feel free to select 'Other' and apply anyway so we can keep your information on file. We can't wait to meet you!